- **As of October 15, 2019, we are no longer offering Immigration Services. America’s Family Doctors is in the process of re-applying to offer this service. As soon as we do, we will update our website to let everyone know. We are sorry for this inconvenience.**
- We only complete the I-693 Form.
- These are performed at our Brentwood Location.
- We do NOT file with Insurance for Immigration Physicals, these are Self Pay only.
- Do NOT schedule Immigration Physicals through InQuicker, Please call us at 615-373-2000 or email Brentwood@AFDclinics.com to schedule.
- There is a $100 No Show Fee charged for any missed appointments that are not cancelled or rescheduled prior to the scheduled time.
Information about Immigration Physicals:
- The fee for the physical exam does NOT include any required immunizations. See the Immunization List to see which vaccines you might need. If you have any previous immunization documentation, bring this with you to the first office visit. This will need to be translated in English before you arrive. The USCIS requires physical proof of any immunizations. We will need to include this in your sealed envelope.
- Be prepared to visit our office at least 2 times during this process.
What you need to bring with you:
- Picture identification such as a passport or other federally approved documentation such as a driver’s license. You must have this in order to be seen, NO exceptions. Bring your medical records for any chronic or serious medical problem (translated in English).
- Your immunization records, even childhood records, if available (translated in English).
- Alien Registration number (starts with an “A”) or your Social Security Number if you have either one.
- The cost of an immigration physical is based on the requirements for your age, your lab results and immunization history.
- We do not file with insurance for Immigration Services
Immigration Physical – $195
MMR Titer Profile – $75.00
RPR (Syphilis) – $25.00
Gonorrhea (Urine) – $25.00
Tuberculosis – Quantiferon TB Gold – $75.00
Varicella (Chicken Pox), Ab, IgG – $25.00
Tetanus: Tenivac – $60
Adacel – $85
Daptacel – $85
Hepatitis A – $125
Hepatitis B – $125
Influenza Shot – $45
Meningitis – $180
MMR (Measles, Mumps & Rubella) – $105
Pneumonia – $110
Varicella (Chicken Pox) – $155
Immunizations Required For Immigration: