Listen in to the Med Nation Podcast – Managing Weight: Myths, Facts, and Realities
For many people, losing weight can be a frustrating experience, particularly when attempting to do so without guidance. At America’s Family Doctors, we offer a lifestyle medicine and physician-directed weight loss program that could be the solution you’ve been searching for to fit into that old dress or suit. As a physician-directed program, we prioritize your safety by customizing the program to your individual needs and monitoring your progress with all necessary testing.
Some additional information on our program:
- We file with insurance for your visit
- Self-pay patients, we charge $125 per visit. (Additional testing costs extra)
- We will tailor a plan that works best for you
- Medications we may use if appropriate include Ozempic, Wegovy, Mounjaro, Semaglutide, Phentermine, Topamax, Wellbutrin and Contrave.
- Supplements may include L-carnitine, Apple Cider Capsules and other over the counter options.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com, walk-in to be seen or schedule an appointment online.