- Please call, e-mail or send message through your Patient Portal to schedule your TeleVisit.
- If you have HMO insurance, and we are not the PCP, you MUST call to get that changed and contact us with the reference number before your visit.
- Please access your Healow account on your phone or Patient Portal account on AFDclinics.com so you have access to your labs, etc before your visit.
- Someone at our office will contact you to verify your phone number and to collect payment prior to the scheduled visit time.
- Please allow a 2 hour window from your scheduled visit time for your provider to contact you for your visit.
- AFD is currently using Doxy.me for VideoVisits. Once your appointment has been confirmed you will be given a simple URL to use to get started. You’ll enter your name and then click Check-in. That’s it to get started! The video chat will start when your provider is ready. Otherwise we can also offer TeleVisits by Telephone during this COVID pandemic as well.
- When it’s time for your appointment you can visit one of the following URL’s that was given to you at the time the appointment was made.
- More information about Doxy.me can be found here.
For Best Care, Download our Healow App now on your smartphone and use our AFD Practice Code EIFAAA.