America’s Family Doctors fills out multiple types of paperwork for patients and their needs. Some paperwork is completed in house, others is sent out to our third-party vendor to be completed for a cost. Below you will find a list of paperwork items and how we fill this out.
What We Do
- Paperwork for Family and Medical Leave Act through our third-party vendor Medicopy. There is a $30.00 fee for this paperwork that must be paid directly to Medicopy, this information will be provided during your office visit.
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability paperwork through our third-party vendor Medicopy. There is a $30.00 fee for this paperwork that must be paid directly to Medicopy, this information will be provider during your office visit.
- Nursing home admission paperwork and provide home health referrals. You must be an established patient with our practice for us to evaluate and complete these forms.
- Return to work notes for your time being seen at the clinics.
What We Don’t Do
- Service animal paperwork; we can refer you for this.
- Federal disability paperwork; you will need to see a disability doctor.
- Handicap placards.