Intermittent Fasting is becoming a well regarded lifelong treatment for not only autoimmune conditions but also for helping with dementia, GI upset & reflux, obesity, heart disease, diabetes, chronic fatigue, ADD and more.
The Nobel Prize for Medicine was recently given to Dr. Yoshinori Ohsumi for his research on Intermittent Fasting which he humbly says was a review of 1000s of years of research by Scientists and all World Religions.
Intermittent Fasting for Beginners
Typical & Plant-based Fasting Diet Plans
More Videos from Dr. Jason Fung
Other Types of Fasts:
- Social Media Fasts
- TV & Screen Time Fasts
- Paper Fasts (Helps us become more Paperless which great helps ADD)
- Soda & Sugar Fasts
- Meat, Wheat & Dairy Fasts (Helps us have a more modified Vegan diet + Fish, egg whites, mushrooms & Tofu)
- Sitting Fasts (Meaning walking when talking on the phone, doing emails on our iPhones or listening to audio books & podcasts)
- Tobacco & Alcohol Fast
- Plastic Bags & Containers Fasts
- Eating Out Fasts
- Whatever you like to work on Fasts