Thank you for choosing AFD to provide your Primary Care Services. We pride ourselves in providing quality care and a broad selection of services to keep our patients and communities healthy.
The following protocols help our practice stay as efficient and effective as possible.
- We advise all our patients to access their AFD Patient Portal for their patient visit summaries, records, billing statements and to communicate with their provider. If you have not received your Portal login information, please ask an AFD staff member for assistance.
- Very soon, we expect nearly 100 % of our patient communication to be done through the patient portal instead of emails or phone calls.
- For non-urgent matters, medication refills, lab results, and Physicals; appointments are the best way to go over questions and concerns. For urgent matters/sick visits, we do offer same day walk-in service.
- Please note, if your insurance requires a referral to a specialist; we will need to see you before we can proceed with the referral. This is required by your insurance and is our office policy. We will not be able to proceed with the referral without an office visit.
- If your insurance does not require a referral, we encourage you to visit your insurance website or our website, to find specialists contact information.
Thank you for your trust in us, and your assistance with these protocols. We strive to always provide you with the best quality care.