Welcome to America’s Family Doctors
We look forward to providing you with Personalized Health care, focusing on Wellness and Prevention. We are honored to be your Patient Centered Medical Home. The Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is a care delivery model whereby your treatment is coordinated through your AFD Primary Care Provider (PCP) to ensure you receive the necessary care when and where you need it, in a manner you can understand.
Helpful Tips & Expectations at America’s Family Doctors
- Before your first visit, please contact your previous physician and specialists to request that a copy of your medical record be sent to us.
- Please provide us with your medical history, as well as information about any care you obtain outside of our practice to include your current medications, recent test results, visits to other doctors and health care providers, behavioral health services, hospitalizations, and ER visits.
- Please bring your health insurance card as well as a photo ID to each visit.
- Please bring all your medication bottles OR a complete list of all your medications, including the strength and dose of each one.
- Schedule your yearly physical labs and then Physical exam with your PCP.
- Medication refills are only provided during office visits. Please keep an eye on your remaining refills & be sure to schedule an appointment before you run out of your medicine.
- After an ER visit, please contact our office the next business day to schedule a follow up
appointment, so we can ensure you are getting better and assist you with any other needs you may have and to hopefully prevent the need for future ER visits.
- Free Fast WiFi for our Patients: Network: AFD Guest Password: happypatient
We are here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our office hours are:
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am – 12:00pm (Smyrna Location Only)
To schedule an appointment, please click here, email Ask@AFDclinics.com or call one of our 3 offices. Our Brentwood’s office number is 615-373-2000. Same-day appointments are often available for both urgent and routine needs.
We encourage all patients to use your AFD Patient Portal or your Healow App to communicate with us for all non-urgent questions. Messages are returned within 2 business days. If you have an urgent question during office hours, please call our office and ask to leave a message for your provider.
If you have a medical issue after hours that cannot wait until the next business day, please call our office and you will be directed on how to reach your provider. If you have an urgent issue after hours and need to be seen, please proceed to your nearest Urgent Care facility. If you have a medical emergency, call 911 or proceed directly to the nearest ER.
After providing our staff with your email address, you should receive an email giving you access to your Patient Portal and your Healow App. If you do not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you still did not receive it, please let your care team know.