Weight Loss and Ozempic
Our wellness service focuses on individualized wellness plans, empowering your weight loss experience and journey to optimal health. Our experienced team supports sustainable lifestyle changes for lifelong well-being. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Physician-directed Weight Loss
- Ozempic, Wegovy, Mounjaro and Semagltuide Injections
- Supplements & Nutrition
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring
Introducing Allergy Drops and Allergy Shots at Home
Our allergy services include the gold standard in testing and custom-formulated immunotherapy. It’s an FDA approved method for desensitizing allergies over time that has been proven to effectively alleviate allergy symptoms for life. Unlike allergy medicines, which act only to “cover up” allergic symptoms or prevent them temporarily, allergy immunotherapy can change the underlying problem of allergies.
Why Our Patients Choose Us
1. Great Primary Care Providers. We invest in hiring the best Providers and provide them with modern, top-quality healthcare facilities.
2. Broad service offerings. Our Providers are experienced in performing all avenues of primary care, urgent care, allergy and wellness.
3. Quality. We devote significant resources to a highly active and effective peer review process ensuring the greatest quality of care and safety for our patients. We place patient care first.
4. We were founded by Doctors. Our company makes its decisions based upon what is best for our patients from a doctor’s perspective, not simply based on economics.
5. We welcome all Patients. At America’s Family Doctors, we pride ourselves on bringing quality providers to all members of the communities we serve, regardless of their form of payment.
Full Range of Medical & Family Practice Services
America’s Family Doctors is now certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) primary care practice by the NCQA. A PCMH is a team-based model of providing care, designed to support providers in improving and maintaining the health of their patients. The PCMH model highlights the unique skills of individuals in the care team and the importance of the patient’s role in their own health.