- We only complete the I-693 Form.
- These are performed at all locations.
- We do NOT file with Insurance for Immigration Exams, these are Self Pay only.
- For scheduling or inquiries please email Immigration@AFDclinics.com or call us at 615.373.2000.
- There is a $100 No Show Fee charged for any missed appointments that are not cancelled or rescheduled prior to the scheduled time.
Information about Immigration Exams:
- The fee for the physical exam does NOT include any required immunizations. See the Immunization List to see which vaccines you might need. If you have any previous immunization documentation, bring this with you to the first office visit. This will need to be translated in English before you arrive. The USCIS requires physical proof of any immunizations. We will need to include this in your sealed envelope.
- Be prepared to visit our office at least 2 times during this process.
What you need to bring with you:
- Picture identification such as a passport or other federally approved documentation such as a driver’s license. You must have this in order to be seen, NO exceptions. Bring your medical records for any chronic or serious medical problem (translated in English).
- Your immunization records, even childhood records, if available (translated in English).
- Alien Registration number (starts with an “A”).
- The cost of an immigration physical is based on the requirements for your age, your lab results and immunization history.
- We do not file with insurance for any Immigration Services.
Immigration Physical – $250
MMR Titer Profile – $75
RPR (Syphilis) – $25
Gonorrhea (Urine) – $25
Tuberculosis – Quantiferon TB Gold – $100
Varicella (Chicken Pox), Ab, IgG – $25
Tetanus: Tenivac – $60
Adacel – $85
Daptacel – $85
Hepatitis A – $125
Hepatitis B – $125
Influenza Shot – $45
Meningitis – $180
MMR (Measles, Mumps & Rubella) – $105
Pneumonia – $195
Varicella (Chicken Pox) – $245
Immunizations Required For Immigration: