- Asthma is a respiratory condition that can affect your everyday activities. Did you know that most common triggers for asthma are allergies? Schedule an appointment with us today for your allergy testing. We also offer allergy shots to help treat your allergies. Here are 5 asthma symptoms to be aware of:
- Do you want to become a morning person? Getting in a good and healthy sleep routine is key. Here are the 7 ways to help you sleep so you can wake up early:
- 1. Avoid Caffeine after Lunch
2. Downsize Big Dinners
- The Boston Heart Test is a great start to get you on track to living a healthy lifestyle. Schedule your physical and Boston Heart Test with us today!
-Checks your individual blood test results
-Checks your genetic risk factors
-Combines everything to give you your risk factors for heart disease,
- Sleep is very important for children. Your child should be getting 8-12 hours of sleep per night. Avoiding sweets in the evening is another way to help your child sleep better.
Click here to watch our video
-Go to sleep at the same time everyday
-No technology in bedrooms
-Kids need more sleep than adults
-Eat healthy to sleep well
-Parents know best