The six pillars of health are Eat Well, Sleep Well, Move More, Love More, Reduce Stress, and Find Your Purpose. These pillars are the foundation of a healthy lifestyle and each one plays a crucial role in our overall well-being. Let’s take a closer look at how these six pillars work together to promote a healthy and fulfilling life.
- Here is the video and story posted by CNN:
Atlanta (CNN) — A patient being treated at a Dallas hospital is the first person diagnosed with Ebola in the United States, health officials announced Tuesday.
The unidentified man left Liberia on September 19 and arrived in the United States on September 20,
- Asthma is a respiratory condition that can affect your everyday activities. Did you know that most common triggers for asthma are allergies? Schedule an appointment with us today for your allergy testing. We also offer allergy shots to help treat your allergies. Here are 5 asthma symptoms to be aware of:
- Do you want to become a morning person? Getting in a good and healthy sleep routine is key. Here are the 7 ways to help you sleep so you can wake up early:
- 1. Avoid Caffeine after Lunch
2. Downsize Big Dinners
- The Boston Heart Test is a great start to get you on track to living a healthy lifestyle. Schedule your physical and Boston Heart Test with us today!
-Checks your individual blood test results
-Checks your genetic risk factors
-Combines everything to give you your risk factors for heart disease,
- Sleep is very important for children. Your child should be getting 8-12 hours of sleep per night. Avoiding sweets in the evening is another way to help your child sleep better.
Click here to watch our video
-Go to sleep at the same time everyday
-No technology in bedrooms
-Kids need more sleep than adults
-Eat healthy to sleep well
-Parents know best
- Fasting has been practiced in many cultures and religions for thousands of years. Here are some tips on how to make fasting healthy:
-Drink plenty of water
-Eat plenty of fiber
-Take daily vitamins
-Take fish oil supplements
-Eating one meal a day may help you burn off belly fat faster
Eating Healthy with Cruciferous Vegetables:
Many people are familiar with the term “cruciferous vegetables” and can even identify a vegetable like broccoli as belonging to this group. But because research on cruciferous vegetables has skyrocketed over the past three to seven years,
- From the Tennessean…Flu deaths in Tennessee begin to mount
Nine people from Nashville and its surrounding counties have died from complications of the flu so far this flu season, and deaths also are being reported from the Cumberland Region.
With the same strain in wide circulation that caused a pandemic in 2009,